Dystopian Predictions

I am reading the dystopian book, Matched by Ally Condie for class.  So here are some predictions that I have for the book.

1. I think that Cassia, even though she is matched with Xander is going to go against the society and end up with Kai because he will end up being her true love. I think this because there has to be a young hero/heroine that defies the society and changes it.

2. I think that Cassia will change the whole Last Ceremony and make an alternate plan. I think this because she seemed so sad that her grandpa died and she will do it in his memory.

3. Also I believe Cassia is going to be the one who changes the whole society. I think this because at her grandpa's last ceremony, he told her that she needs to use her own words and not the words the society gives them. Her grandpa is a big influence on her and I think she will change the society for the better in his name.

Comments