Twilight

One of my friends recommended that I read the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer so.... here I am. Sucked into another great series. I will definitely go into denial after reading this series. Honestly, the only thing worse than finishing a great series is waiting for the next book to come out in the series.

Title: Twilight
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Rating: 5 Stars

Twilight is about a girl named Bella Swan who moves to Forks to
live with her father. While in Forks she meets the Cullen family, a family who seems to be different. She grows fond of Edward Cullen and finds out the Cullen's terrifying secret. Bella's life is in danger but she is willing to do anything for love

It is a thrilling book and I really enjoyed it because it has great characters, a great plot and a great story. I would highly recommend this book.



Comments